Shopping cart  Shopping cart
0 Product(s) in cart
Total 0.00
» Checkout

Pont Farm Foods
Bettws, Newtown
Powys SY16 3BL

Tel: 07976 872003

 
 




Welcome to Pont Farm Foods

We are a family run farm operating a 'box-scheme' selection of vegetables and fruit delivered to your door and pick your own (p-y-o) fruit. We are based in Bettws near Newtown in Mid Wales and deliver within a 20 mile radius of Newtown.



History

We have had a pick your own for over fifteen years and in 2007 we expanded our products to include delivery of boxed vegetables and fruit. We deliver twelve months of the year and the boxes contain seasonal vegetables and fruit. We place emphasis on providing local produce, around 65% of our fruit and veg is grown on our own farm and the other 35% is sourced from local growers and British farmers.

Fresh

Our aim at Pont Farm Foods is to get our produce to you as fresh as possible. Our own produce is picked within 24 hours if not on the same day as delivery. All other produce is within 48 hours of picking on the farm to delivery.

Packing

We use minimal packaging and the boxes we use are designed to used again and again.

Produce

Produce is rotated so you do not get the same thing week after week. Once a fortnight in the standard box you get a treat in the form of a cake, jam or chutney, all made locally.


 
 

home | products | search | checkout | e-mail

 



Hardwood / Softwood logs and morning sticks